Brent Allan Rose, founding partner of The Orsini & Rose Law Firm and now Of Counsel to the firm, has masterfully, creatively and intelligently represented clients in high profile civil and criminal proceedings for over 20 years. Formerly a prosecutor with the State’s Attorneys Office, Mr. Rose was advanced to Lead Prosecutor of the White Collar Crime Division during his seven year tenure. His gift for winning trials began early in his career when he lead the Stetson Law School Trial Team to its first ever National Competition, achieving 2nd Place, and then, after graduating, coaching the Trial Team to the National Competition, winning 1st Place. He was the first student at Stetson Law School to receive the prestigious Order of the Barrister, a tradition that continues today for only one outstanding law student each year. He was also in the first group of four students to be inducted into the American Inns of Court. Mr. Rose uses his extensive litigation experience for high profile criminal, civil and high asset divorce trials, volunteers with the Stetson Law School Mock Trial Team, and consults with staff attorneys during closed-door case strategy meetings. Membership: The Florida Bar; Hillsborough County Bar Association, Family, Criminal and Civil Divisions; and, Brandon Bar Association, where he has served as President for three years. Education: West Virginia University, Morgantown, West Virginia (B.S. Psychology, Phi Beta Kappa, 1985); Stetson University School of Law, St. Petersburg, Florida (J.D., 1988).
Scott Thomas Orsini, founding partner of The Orsini & Rose Law Firm, has been dedicated to advocating and aggressively representing clients for over 20 years. Mr. Orsini’s practice includes all aspects of matrimonial law, asset protection and bankruptcy. Mr. Orsini’s philosophy is to provide the best possible outcome to his clients by doing what it takes to move the case forward and resolve the case in his client’s best interest. Membership: The Florida Bar; and, St. Petersburg Bar Association, Family and Matrimonial Law Division. Education: University of Central Florida (B.S. History, Political Science, 1986); Stetson University School of Law, St. Petersburg, Florida (J.D., 1988).
At The Orsini & Rose Law Firm, we believe in excellence from beginning to end, from the attorneys and staff members invited to join our team to the culmination of our client’s cases and their futures. Correspondingly, all attorneys at The Orsini & Rose Law Firm are Stetson Law School graduates. Here are a few reasons why …
• Stetson Law named ABA School of the Year, August 10, 1997
• Stetson Law School named ABA School of the Year twice in the past three years
• Stetson University College of Law is Florida’s first law school.
• It has educated lawyers for more than a century.
• The 2008 U.S. News & World Report national rankings place Stetson among the nation’s top 100 law schools
o first in trial advocacy
o fifth for legal writing
• The 2007 U.S. News & World Report national rankings, Stetson is ranked first in advocacy and
fourth for legal writing
• It is the headquarters for the National Conference of Law Reviews.
• Globally Top Ranking Trial Team: Stetson Law student team placed second world wide at the Willem C. Vis International Commercial Arbitration Moot competition in Vienna on April 13, 2006. Queen Mary University in London took first place (no other United States Law School placed higher than Stetson).